Monday, February 6, 2012

Photo from my new toy Pan GX1 with 45-175 X len

Playing with my new toy after selling of my beloved Nikon D7000 to this small little camera. The overall size & weight down by alot alot.
Now I have one cam+ EVF2+ two lens (14~42X & 45~175X) in a little tamtec 3442 bag which still have space for my wallet, Samsung S2. Think when got $$$ will get the 25mm F1.4 into the bag
Focus is very fast, but I think compared to D7000 still DSLR better. Still quite happy with the performance of GX1.

The day at Jurong Bird park, is 1/2 cloudy 1/2 drizzling. when rain, quickly keep it in bag as the outfit looks like cannot touch any rain as it will get sick unlike the D7000.

The weight is very much lighter which is what I like. So have to give up some in order to gain some. Image Quality when in small print should not differ much compared to D7000, but when zoom it or have large crop the winner is D7000.









this is the one l like, the hair & the smiling face - kind of funny:)



































funny position












My next aim will be Pan 25mm F1.4 & Pan 45mm F2.8 Macro :)


No comments:

Post a Comment